Occasionally I add special interest posts to my blog.
You can help! Have a subject you would like covered? Let me know!
As an author, I am always tuning in to my readers. When Living By Faith readers asked me how they could develop their faith, I wrote, GROW YOUR FAITH, 7 WAYS TO INCREASE YOUR FAITH.
What would you like to learn more about?
And, I invite you to visit my other sites:
Like so many writers, I have a variety of interests! In addition to my author site (this one!) please visit:
- VG brings you healthy vegan recipes and food information. In addition, we’ve included some great information on the relationship between health issues and food choices. The globetrotter references that the recipes represent authentic cuisine choices from all over the world. It’s a site in development; recipes added often! Looking for a specific recipe or cuisine? Send your requests there!
- Houseplants bring joy to many. In addition, they offer incredible health benefits. At HPJ, I help you find the best plants for your home. We also look at containers, potting mixes, bug control, and more. As a new site, it is in its growth phase!
- Our family considers our pets as part of our family. We know many others feel the same about their fur and feather friends. PC strives to help you connect closely with your pets, understand their behaviors, and find products that help you help them. However, this is not a sales site. We encourage readers to find great products at a trusted local pet store.
- Many of us find ourselves as caregivers for our elderly parents. Doctors help with medical concerns, but caregivers need more. We offer insight from actual experience. Connect with SP site if caregiving is part of your life now or soon.
- While I love Christmas and all the special meanings and festivities, CCM offers a year-round look at the country lifestyle. However, our urban and suburban readers enjoy much of the content, too. We cover an eclectic mix of gardening, homeschooling and other options, family life, and more. A few healthy vegetarian recipes make their way in, as well!